Reason to join us
More than just a job
When you work for us, you’re working for an organisation that truly cares about you, our customers, the environment, the people in our national and international supply chains, and the broader community. This is why our people join us, and why they stay.
We’re proud to be a socially responsible organisation that strives to do more for the greater good. Here are some of the ways we do this.
A great place to work
We are committed to becoming an employer of choice and we take a multi-faceted approach to creating a workplace that attracts and retains talented people, like you. To help set our people up for success, our entire organisation participates in quarterly performance reviews to ensure team members. This ensures they:
- know and understand what is expected of them in their job
- have the skills and knowledge to deliver
- are given constructive feedback and opportunities to discuss their work performance
- feel supported by the organisation to achieve optimum performance
- are equitably remunerated for their effort and contribution to our success
We live by our organisational values – Collaboration, Accountability, Reimagine and Excellence (CARE). By living and delivering our CARE values, we provide truly exceptional experiences for our people and our customers.
We understand that life outside of work is different for all of us and everyone copes with challenges in their own way. We help our people build resilience at work and at home through support and understanding. We also partner with specialists to make professional support services readily available for our people:
- Converge – a free and confidential employee assistance program (EAP) counselling service
- A range of other mental and physical well-being initiatives
- 2 CARE days per year - this is in addition to the extra 5 days annual leave team members already receive
We’re connected and collaborative
With a geographically diverse team across Australia and New Zealand, we understand the importance of collaboration and effective communication. Our people stay well informed and connected through a range of tools and approaches such as:
- a monthly all-team Town Hall – led by our CEO, providing updates and transparency on company strategy and performance
- weekly Executive Team emails providing operational updates
- Viva Engage and an intranet providing a constant source of info and team engagement
- stand-ups and showcases to deep dive into specific projects, products and solutions
Want to join us?
We're looking for talented and passionate new team members.
We’d love to hear from you.