Support for drivers, 24/7
Directly from the palm of your hand, you can access a range of driver services that help when you're out and about. When you're in the app, our purpose-build experience is tailored to you and the type of car you're driving, whether that's a personal car on a Novated Lease or a company vehicle supplied by your employer.
Accessing our mobile app
The great thing about our driver app is there's no need to download it from the app store, and it works on all mobile phones, it doesn't take up valuable memory on your phone and when we make updates, you'll automatically receive them, without needing to upgrade. So, as long as you've got internet access, you'll have help in the simple tap of your finger.
On your mobile phone, you simply:
- visit app.fleetpartners.com.au, and
- select whether your car is a personal car or company vehicle
On your first visit, you'll also be asked to save the icon to your mobile desktop. We'd recommend you do this, so its easy to find when you need it.
Helpful tools while you're out and about
For drivers of a personal car
As a driver of a personal car on a novated lease, our mobile app provides you with quick and handy links to a range of services including:
- Your Driver's Guide
- Our powerful service locator which will direct you to an authorised repairer or petrol station that accepts your fuel card
- A range of easy click-to-call features for 24/7 roadside and breakdown assistance, windscreen repairs and replacements and our free concierge service
- Plus, a link to our EV charging partner to find a public EV charging station anywhere across Australia
For drivers of a company car
Often your employer will have a company vehicle policy and specific requirements about the way they want their company vehicles managed. You also don't want to be left out-of-pocket for servicing, maintenance or repairs - that's why we recommend you save our mobile app icon to your phone.
Our mobile app provides you with a Drivers Guide as well as as the Fair Wear and Tear Guide for your vehicle, plus a range of other quick links to our authorised service provider network. Using these links will ensure you easily follow your company's vehicle policy relating to the running a company car, and it also makes for an effortless, convenient and cost-free experience for you too!
- Download driver app >
- Download Fair Wear and Tear Guide: passenger vehicles >
- Download Fair Wear and Tear Guide: light commercial >
- Download Fair Wear and Tear Guide: medium and heavy commercial >